- RSS Channel Showcase 1880626
- RSS Channel Showcase 8468235
- RSS Channel Showcase 5429434
- RSS Channel Showcase 4810736
Articles on this Page
- 06/11/18--07:50: _PARK(ing ) Day 2018
- 07/24/18--14:01: _Chapter Awards + Ed...
- 08/21/18--07:55: _PARK(ing) Day Charl...
- 09/19/18--05:04: _Clemson University ...
- 10/01/18--10:41: _Call for Entries
- 10/09/18--09:12: _2018 SCASLA Awards
- 10/30/18--12:45: _ASLA South Carolina...
- 11/14/18--13:16: _2019 SERC Announced
- 11/16/18--06:53: _Call for Presentati...
- 11/29/18--12:34: _Trustee Report – De...
- 06/11/18--07:50: PARK(ing ) Day 2018
- 07/24/18--14:01: Chapter Awards + Education Day 3 – Lowcountry
- 08/21/18--07:55: PARK(ing) Day Charleston 2018
- 09/19/18--05:04: Clemson University Landscape Architecture
- 10/01/18--10:41: Call for Entries
- 10/09/18--09:12: 2018 SCASLA Awards
- 10/30/18--12:45: ASLA South Carolina Chapter eNews
- 11/14/18--13:16: 2019 SERC Announced
- 11/16/18--06:53: Call for Presentations – SERC 2019
- 11/29/18--12:34: Trustee Report – Dec 2018
Celebrate PARK(ing) DAY 2018 Friday, September 21st 2018 Planning efforts are underway Greenville – design charrette, June 6th Columbia – for more info & sign-up, click HERE Charleston – kickoff social, June 13th PARK(ing) Day has evolved into a worldwide event when on-street parking spaces are transformed into temporary, miniature parks or parklets. The goal is to demonstrate the value of landscape architecture and designed spaces. Participants at each location discuss the parklets with passersby...
SAVE THE DATE! October 4th and 5th, includes Awards Luncheon Friday more information and registration link coming soon
Join us Friday September 21st 2018 Location: upper King Street, near 502 King St. Time: 9am – 3pm more information coming soon! Thank you for your interest in PARK(ing) Day 2018
Click HERE for more information about Landscape Architecture at Clemson University.
Call for Entries for the 2nd Annual “Built, Fast” event at Charles Towne Fermentory! This will be a joint event with AIA Charleston and ASLA South Carolina. Six projects (3 landscape architecture and 3 architecture) will be selected to present 20 slides (20 seconds per slide) on November 5th. Feel free to combine your entry for both landscape and architecture if its appropriate. Entry deadline: October 12th Submit 1 image and a 100 word description to...
ASLA South Carolina Chapter is proud to announce the recipients of this year’s chapter awards AWARD of EXCELLENCE Seamon Whiteside | Nexton Brighton Park HONOR AWARD Remark | Pacific Box and Crate Town of Hilton Head Island | Coligny Beach Park Renovation MERIT AWARD DesignWorks | Thomas (Kiawah) Residence Seamon Whiteside | Camp Hall Seamon Whiteside | GSP Airside Garden STUDENT HONOR AWARD Xingjian Wang | Clemson Junction: creating a community overlook STUDENT MERIT AWARD Sharvari Gangal | Visualizing a Sustainable...
See the latest eNews published by our chapter or subscribe to receive emails. November 2018 December 2018 (coming soon)
Visit the 2019 Southeast Regional Conference webpage for more information
The South Carolina, North Carolina, and Georgia Chapters of the American Society of Landscape Architects will be hosting the ASLA Southeast Regional Conference 2019 on Sunday, June 2nd through Tuesday, June 4th at the Hyatt Regency Greenville located in downtown Greenville, South Carolina. “Leading Transformations” is the theme for the conference. Please consider submitting your presentation intended to educate, engage and ignite discussions within the landscape architecture community. If you have a presentation which is regionally based, please complete...
SCASLA TRUSTEE REPORT – December 2018 by Holley Owings, PLA, ASLA ASLA South Carolina Chapter Trustee I would like to take a moment to thank everyone for this opportunity to represent our chapter as our new Trustee. I am honored to be writing my first report. For background information, the ASLA Board of Trustees consist of the ASLA President, ASLA executive committee, Trustees from every chapter, and representatives from LAF and student ASLA. The...